As KalyaaNa Spa & Wellness Retreat is a small boutique home-based business offering specific and highly valuable wellness services to unique individuals cancellation fees are necessary to compensate the provider for the extensive preparations and treatment planning that is undertaken prior to your arrival, the securing of contractors (i.e., massage therapists, wellness practitioners etc.) and making bookings on your behalf of which we are subject to their cancellations policies; and the holding of a reservation in good faith, and the consequent refusal of subsequent booking requests. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You must not make any booking unless you understand and agree with the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to bookings you make with your hosts over the telephone or by email, as well as online bookings you make on our website. From the time a booking is made, your payment of the quoted amount confirms you agree to our Cancellation Policy after which time the terms and conditions of this policy will be deemed to be in effect. This Cancellation Policy is equitably applied in fairness to all, irrespective of the nature of the cause of the cancellation.
The following cancellation fees apply to bookings inclusive of accommodation and treatment therapies:
* If the booking is cancelled more than 7 days prior to the commencement of the booking (arrival date) the cancellation fee is 50% of the total tariff.
* If the booking is cancelled 7 days or less prior to the commencement of the booking (arrival date) the cancellation fee is 100% of the total tariff.
* If the booking (arrival date) is required to be changed the cancellation fee is 50% of the total tariff.
* Check-ins later than 2.00pm require prior arrangements to be made with your hosts. Should no arrangements be made, a no-show will take effect at 4.00pm and will initiate liability for the full amount of the tariff.
* No-shows and early departures are deemed cancellations within this policy and will initiate liability for the full amount of the tariff. No-shows take effect at 4.00pm.
* Late arrival, no-shows or cancellation of any treatments of any component from the KalyaaNa Spa shall incur the full cost. Arriving late for your spa and wellness services will unfortunately limit the time allocated for your treatment; it will lessen the effectiveness and more importantly your pleasure and enjoyment. Whilst we do our best to assist you with unforeseeable circumstances, such as late arrival, we cannot guarantee that changes at short notice to appointment times can be met.
* Travel insurance is strongly recommended for both medical and cancellation coverage.
* KalyaaNa Spa & Wellness Retreat reserves the right to amend, vary or cancel any booking. If your retreat is cancelled due to the below it is a condition of your booking that you understand that no refund will be offered. We reserve the right to cancel your retreat before or after the retreat start date if the following occurs:
- Not providing us with accurate information about your personal situation
- An unwillingness to commit to or continue the retreat program
- Disrespect to any staff member or affiliate of KalyaaNa Spa & Wellness Retreat
- Evidence of illicit drugs immediately prior or during your retreat
- Violence, physical aggression and/ or abusive behaviour
- Damage to property
- Distraction to others retreat programs
- Failed payment